These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Mexican. Select other group identity
- 2021 Study.com STEM Scholarship for Students of ColorThis scholarship will be awarded to students of color who are pursuing their undergraduate college degrees in the STEM field.
- ALAS Western NC College ScholarshipThis scholarship is for undocumented/DACAmented students who are studying at any college or university in Western North Carolina or who have graduated from a high school in Western North Carolina.
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage **minority students** to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math. Applicants must be students from urban school districts represented by the **Council of the Great City Schools**.The scholarship was created by former NASA astroanaut Dr. Bernard Harris, the first African-American to walk in space.
- F. A. and Charlotte Blount ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to minority graduating high school seniors from Forsyth County, North Carolina.
- Minority and Underrepresented Environmental Literacy ProgramThis is a scholarship designed to assist academically talented minority and underrepresented individuals pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in an **environmental course** of study that will lead to employment in a field that is clearly environmentally related. See [here](https://dhewd.mo.gov/ppc/grants/documents/participatingschools.pdf) for **participating Missouri schools**.
- Nathan L. Anderson Memorial Scholarship Foundation, IncThis scholarship will be awarded to minority students (from African-American, Latino/Hispanic, and Native American populations), who are pursuing undergraduate training in Computer Science, Aviation, Nursing and Music.
- WGU Opportunity GrantWGU is committed to increasing equity of access to all individuals who desire to achieve a college degree. This grant, the Opportunity Grant, is an investment to allow underserved populations the funding necessary to achieve this goal.