Scholarships in New Hampshire
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in New Hampshire. Select other state
- 2022 Perry, James and Salebra ScholarshipThe scholarship is for a student pursuing a Certificate, Associate, or Bachelor’s degree in a welding-related program. Priority will be given to students from the **Green & White Mountains Section**.
- Alice M. Yarnold and Samuel Yarnold Scholarship TrustThis scholarship provides funds of $2,000 to $5,000 to students pursuing secondary education in health care fields. You should be already enrolled and attending studies, but if you need more financial aid to help you complete your program this may be the scholarship for you.
- NHCF Four-year or bachelor's degree programThis scholarship is for students over the age of 24; or for students who are younger than 24 and married, have a child, have served in the military or are emancipated.
- NHMS Memorial ScholarshipAll New Hampshire students and students who are members/related to members of the N.H. Mayflower Society, who are H.S. seniors or college undergraduates, accepted/enrolled in a two or four year college program, may be eligible to apply for a New Hampshire Mayflower Society Memorial Scholarship. Applicants with an affiliation with the New Hampshire Mayflower Society will be given first consideration for awards.
- Royal W. Smith, Jr. ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a student who is enrolled in college, a trade school or certificate program, and a member of a **Yankee Farm Credit** stockholder farm family.
- The Alexander Eastman Foundation Health Professions Scholarship Program The Alexander Eastman Foundation Health Professions Scholarship Program is for students pursuing post-secondary education or training in a health care field. Eligible health fields include, but are not limited to: medicine, dentistry, nursing, medical laboratory, radiology, pharmacology, rehabilitation therapy, nutrition, health care administration, or home health care.