Scholarships in South Dakota
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in South Dakota. Select other state
- 2021 AWS Northwest Section – Mace Harris ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a student in the AWS Northwest Section pursuing certificates or degrees in welding.
- AWS Northwest Section – Mike Hanson & Bob Sands ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a student in the **AWS Northwest Section** who is pursuing a degree or certificate in a welding or welding-related program.
- Eastern Star ScholarshipThe recipient of a scholarship shall have completed a four year High School education or its equivalent. Preference will be given to member of the Order of the Eastern Star, those who have Eastern Star or Masonic Relationships, the child or dependent of a US War Veteran, Citizens of South Dakota and to those attending schools within the State of South Dakota.
- Merle Loessin Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship offers financial assistance to graduating seniors from Summit Independent School District #54-6, Summit, Roberts County, South Dakota, who are planning to attend or be enrolled full-time at an accredited college, university or vocational school located in the United States.
- North Central Region 9 ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who are planning to enroll or are enrolled in a two or four-year college/university within the North Central Region (Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and the upper peninsula of Michigan) and majoring in manufacturing, mechanical, industrial engineering or industrial technology.
- Production Engineering/Mike Albers/N.W. Section ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a student in the **AWS Northwest Section** who is pursuing a certificate or associates degree, and exhibit interest in welding related, brazing and resistance welding.
- Tiger Legacy ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating seniors of Harrisburg High School who are planning to enroll at an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US as full time students and have demonstrated good leadership skills and academic achievement.